What are cookies?
Cookies are an integral part of the way modern websites work.
Most customizations and social media integrations on websites depend on cookies in some way.
Cookies are small files deposited on your device and sent by your web browser or our applications when you visit: https://corporate.goldenpalace.be/ , hereinafter " the Site"
When you visit a website, information may be stored in or retrieved from your browser, primarily in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is primarily used to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
There are different types of cookies such as flash cookies, SDKs, pixels, fingerprinting, etc. (hereinafter referred to as Cookies).
Some Cookies are technically necessary for the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to fulfil our commitment to provide you with a unique and personalized gaming experience.
Other Cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of the site, but allow, subject to your consent, some of our partners to offer you targeted advertising based on your browsing.
Only the issuer of a Cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose to block certain types of cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
The Site is published by SRL BELGIUM WEB CASINO, registered with the ECB under number 0842.448.364, whose registered office is located at 1120 Brussels, Avenue des Croix de Guerre 120, Belgium.
When you visit the websites https://corporate.goldenpalace.be/ (hereinafter the "Site"), cookies are placed by GOLDEN PALACE and/or third parties on your computer, your cell phone or your tablet (hereinafter the "Device")
We distinguish several types of cookies used on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, are exempt from consent and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are generally set as a response to actions you have taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or be notified of these cookies, but some parts of the website may be affected.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow us to improve and personalize the functionality of the website. They may be set by our staff, or by third parties whose services are used on our Site pages. If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are not essential to navigation but facilitate the use of our site.
- Cookies for targeted advertising: These cookies may be set within our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to profile your interests and serve you relevant advertisements on other websites. They are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, the advertising will be less targeted.
- Statistics and analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They also help us identify the most/least visited pages and evaluate how visitors navigate the Site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymized. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed of your visit to our Site.
Click "here" to see what cookies we have and in which category they fall.
It is always possible to delete cookies and withdraw your permission for cookies. However, please note that deleting or disabling certain cookies may affect your user experience and some features may not work as a result of this action.
Processing of personal data
You can contact the customer service:
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: GOLDEN PALACE for the attention of the DPO, Avenue des Croix de Guerre 120, 1120 Brussels, Belgium
How to manage cookies?
The storage of a cookie in your terminal is essentially subject to your consent.
GOLDEN PALACE provides you with the "ONE TRUST" tool that allows you to consent or not to the deposit of cookies when you browse our Site.
You can change your choices at any time by accessing this tool "ONE TRUST" or by clicking on the link "Manage my cookies" accessible at the bottom of each page of our website
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies (a) or to read them (b) as you wish.
Acceptance of Cookies:
If your browser is set to accept cookies on your Device, the cookies embedded on the pages of the Site that you have visited will be deposited and/or read on your Device.
Refusal of Cookies:
You can set your browser to:
- that the acceptance or refusal of Cookies is proposed to you punctually, before a Cookie is likely to be recorded;
- to accept or reject globally the recording of Cookies on your Device.
You can delete cookies via the browser. Most browsers do this as follows: in the URL address bar, you will see a lock in front of the website's URL. When you click on this button, you can see how many cookies the website uses. When you click, you have the option to delete the cookies.
You can also configure your smartphone. To learn more about managing cookies via your smartphone, you can consult the following pages